Demand Planning Analyst
Direct Hire Opportunity
Hybrid 2 Days A Week in Palo Alto, CA
$36.00 – $47.00 per Hour
As a Supply Chain Demand Planning Analyst, your main responsibilities will involve enterprise-wide demand planning and forecasting, effectively managing demand and supply data with distributors and vendors, approving clinical substitutes, sourcing and conversions, maintaining ERP systems, and improving supply reliability. Furthermore, you will play a crucial role in supporting the establishment of new supply rooms by conducting thorough analysis of par levels, item level usage, and inventory transactions.
The core duties of the Supply Chain Demand Planning Analyst will encompass demand planning and forecasting across the enterprise, managing demand and supply data with distributors and vendors, approving clinical substitutes, sourcing, conversions, maintaining ERP, and enhancing supply reliability. Additionally, the analyst will assist in the development of new supply rooms by analyzing par levels, item level usage, and inventory transactions.
– Proficient in advanced Excel skills, including pivot tables, macros, managing large data sets with functions, creating charts and graphs, data validation, and advanced conditional formatting.
– Familiarity with statistics, data analytics, and data visualization concepts; experience using Tableau and other data tools is a plus.
– Knowledge of Kanban inventory management system and expertise in optimizing asset inventory.
– Ability to handle confidential and proprietary data and information in a professional manner.
– Strong interpersonal skills and a commitment to working collaboratively.
– Effective communication and interaction with individuals at all levels, both internally and externally.
– Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently with a high level of attention to detail.
– Comfortable prioritizing multiple tasks and adapting to changing business needs, while consistently meeting deadlines.
-Lite exposure to SQL
For immediate consideration, please apply!
Option 1 Staffing is an award winning, statewide, recognized leader in staffing and recruiting, specializing in placing the highest caliber of Non-Clinical Healthcare, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Administrative/Office and Accounting/Finance professionals in contract and direct-hire opportunities. We work with top and emerging companies in the Technology and Healthcare industry.
“Best of Staffing Award”
Best of Staffing Award is the only award in the U.S that recognizes staffing agencies that have proven superior service quality based entirely on ratings provided by their clients and job candidates. Award winners make up less than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America.
“Top Performer Award”
Top Performer Award by Workforce Logiq highlights high-performing staffing companies who are chosen based on a variety of criteria critical to our clients’ satisfaction, including customers serviced, cycle time, submittals per requisition, percentage of submittals hired, program compliance, fill ratio, and more.
Member American Staffing Association Since 1991.