WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATES (2)
TEMP TO HIRE
- Quick paced
- Experience with shipping and/or receiving (preferred but not required)
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Organized – takes pride in your work and work station
- Able to take direction
If so this may be the perfect job for you!!
OPTION 1 STAFFING is currently recruiting for two Warehouse Associates for join a successful, growing company. This is an excellent opportunity to join a awesome team of people. You will be responsible for accurate receiving, storing, picking and shipping of product to meet company standards of accuracy, attention to details, sanitation, safety, security and productivity. If you are reliable, have 6 months plus warehouse experience and looking for a great place to work please apply now!
- Count all products, compare to packing slip/Warehouse Management System (WMS) and check all shipments for damage, quantity, part number accuracy and expiration dates.
- Report shortages, damages and mis-shipments (“shipment errors” or “incorrect shipments”) on appropriate forms. Sign for inbound shipments when necessary.
- Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations. Efficiently stack and store merchandise in pallet, static, cantilever, yard and wire storage areas/rack.
- Ensure that the correct number and type of product is picked in WMS. Transport orders to shipping locations or delivery platforms with material handling equipment. Bag, tag or mark orders as required.
- Compare quantity, labeling and address with order to ensure outgoing shipments are complete and correct in WMS. Accept signature for outbound as necessary. Efficiently move product into trailers, box/rack trucks, vans, cars or containers.
- Maintain all equipment in a neat, clean and orderly fashion.
- Operate equipment safely and efficiently, while complying with OSHA and company standards.
- Assist in inventory accuracy and cycle counts. Ensure proper stock rotation. Preform aisle assessments and assignments.
- Other duties such as repack or re-box cases per training and storage instructions. Repair and recoup damaged goods as required. Operate shrink-wrap machine. Charge forklift battery as needed; repair pallets when necessary; clean floors, work area, yard and truck bays as requested; empty trash, refill supplies for order processing and remove snow as required.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 6 months warehouse experience a plus
- Must be able to read, count accurately, do simple math (add, subtract, multiply, divide) and write legibly.
- Ability to follow directions with emphasis on safety
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to be flexible
You will do Drug Testing and a Background Check as conditions of employment.
Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) plan, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, paid holidays, and vacation.
For immediate consideration, please apply!