Vice President Revenue Cycle
Los Angeles, CA
$300,000 – $350,000 plus bonus
Our Client is an award-winning health system with 40 hospitals and over 300 outpatient locations in 14 states. Our Client provides exceptional care to more than 2.6 million patients annually. As the Vice President of Revenue Cycle, you will have system-level responsibility for strategic planning, process improvement, and optimization of revenue cycle operations across the organization.
– Reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer, you will lead the strategic planning and execution of revenue cycle operations systemwide.
– Analyze revenue cycle metrics and provide regular reports to senior leadership, identifying areas for improvement and implementing effective financial strategies.
– Maintain a high-level expertise in healthcare finance, government and commercial reimbursement programs, managed care, and state and local reimbursement programs.
– Collaborate with financial leaders, executive management, local revenue cycle leaders, offshore resources, and vendors to ensure financial and operational goals are met in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, or a related field is required.
– Minimum of ten years of end-to-end hospital revenue cycle management experience within a multi-state, multi-hospital health system or supporting large, complex health system client(s) on behalf of a revenue cycle management firm.
– Proven ability to build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– In-depth knowledge and experience working with EPIC, Meditech, and Change Healthcare products.
– Ability to travel is required.
Our Client offers a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive benefits package that can be tailored to individual needs. Benefits include paid time off, a 401K retirement plan, medical, dental, and vision coverage, tuition reimbursement, and various voluntary benefit options. Compensation for this role is estimated to be between $300,000.00 and $350,000.00 annually, plus bonus based on factors such as experience, education, and credentials.
Option 1 Staffing is an award winning, statewide, recognized leader in staffing and recruiting, specializing in placing the highest caliber of Non-Clinical Healthcare, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Administrative/Office and Accounting/Finance professionals in contract and direct-hire opportunities. We work with top and emerging companies in the Technology and Healthcare industry.
For immediate consideration, please apply!
“Best of Staffing Award”
Best of Staffing Award is the only award in the U.S that recognizes staffing agencies that have proven superior service quality based entirely on ratings provided by their clients and job candidates. Award winners make up less than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America.
“Top Performer Award”
Top Performer Award by Workforce Logiq highlights high-performing staffing companies who are chosen based on a variety of criteria critical to our clients’ satisfaction, including customers serviced, cycle time, submittals per requisition, percentage of submittals hired, program compliance, fill ratio, and more.
Member American Staffing Association Since 1991.