FOSTER CITY, CA
CONTRACT TO HIRE – ON SITE
3 PLUS YEARS EXPERIENCE
Great Benefits, Salary and Perks!
Option 1 Staffing is currently in search of an IT Systems Engineer to bolster the support team at our Client’s Foster City headquarters. This role will be directly reporting to the Associate Director of IT Operations and will be a vital part of our global IT team. The ideal candidate will not only be adept at resolving technical incidents but also proficient in identifying root causes and developing sustainable solutions and processes.
Key Qualifications and Duties:
– At least 3-5 years of experience in a Systems Engineer role.
– Robust technical knowledge in the architecture, design, implementation, and operations using cloud-first solutions such as OKTA, Office 365, Azure Active Directory, Intune, and Anti-Spam.
– Technical proficiency in basic and advanced networking (DHCP, Firewall, Switch and Domain Controllers – Cisco, Fortinet, Meraki, Ubiquiti, etc.) and corporate devices (Printers, Zoom Rooms, VoIP phones, Kiosks, etc.).
Excellent customer service, organizational, prioritization, communications skills
– Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams, customers, and external vendors
– Laptop and mobile device deployment
– Provide remote and onsite IT support for employees
– AV event support during company meetings and events
– Provide a seamless and amazing onboarding experience with new hires
– Excellent communication skills and customer service mindset
– Maintain inventory of all equipment, software, and hardware
– Provide ticketing system support for standard corporate administrative tasks
– Incident resolution and root cause analysis for various incidentsoutages
– White glove support for our Executive staff
– Support different time zones (EU offices Zug/Basel)
Required Office SkillsResponsibilities:
– This role requires the candidate to be onsite 3-4 days a week. Audit support and All hands meetings/special events
– Work closely with our IT support specialist and our MSP Helpdesk
– Candidate will wear multiple hats supporting all facets of IT
We encourage candidates with the above qualifications to apply for this exciting opportunity to be part of our Client’s team.
Option 1 Staffing is an award winning, statewide, recognized leader in staffing and recruiting, specializing in placing the highest caliber of Non-Clinical Healthcare, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Administrative/Office and Accounting/Finance professionals in contract and direct-hire opportunities. We work with top and emerging companies in the Technology and Healthcare industry.
For immediate consideration, please apply!
“Best of Staffing Award”
Best of Staffing Award is the only award in the U.S that recognizes staffing agencies that have proven superior service quality based entirely on ratings provided by their clients and job candidates. Award winners make up less than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America.
“Top Performer Award”
Top Performer Award by Workforce Logiq highlights high-performing staffing companies who are chosen based on a variety of criteria critical to our clients’ satisfaction, including customers serviced, cycle time, submittals per requisition, percentage of submittals hired, program compliance, fill ratio, and more.
Member American Staffing Association Since 1991.