SAN MATEO, CA
Our client is currently seeking a IT System Administrator who will be part of a successful team that provides Level 2 desktop, server, Cloud, and enterprise application support for users in their company headquarters. Candidate will work with diverse technologies and participate in strategic projects in a collaborative environment. The role requires great customer facing service skills.
- Handle network/system administration duties including, but not limited to; installing, testing, configuring, monitoring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all network services & hardware, Active Directory, SAAS platforms, IAAS platform, remote access, Intranet, Wi-Fi systems, end-user laptops, peripheral devices, tablets, software, printers, collaborative & video conferencing tools, A/V systems, key card system, ERP platform, VOIP phones and security cameras
- Provide end-user support to HQ employees as required
- Serve as a point of escalation for level 2 & complex help desk troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Work with vendors to resolve software and hardware issues
- Active Directory Administration
- Office 365 and Azure Administration
- Enterprise Applications Administration and Monitoring
- Monitor system, server and network alerts; resolve issues
- Monitor and test data replication and disaster recovery systems
- Manage asset tracking
- Ensure rights management and security comply with company policy. Monitor operating environment to uphold NIST security compliance policies
- Participate in project initiatives
- Provide second level desktop support for desktop and laptop setups / QA for new users
- Work closely with MSP on cloud, infrastructure, application, security and compliance projects.
- Occasional after hours/weekend emergency support coverage may be required
- At least 3 years of IT experience as an IT Systems Administrator
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and customer-service skills
- Strong knowledge Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 administration
- Windows Server, AD, DNS, DHCP, and Windows 10 troubleshooting and admin skills
- Experience administering hybrid cloud infrastructure technologies in platforms such as Azure and Office 365.
- Must have strong experience with servers in a physical, virtual and cloud environment.
- Possess technical prowess with a variety of hardware
- Experience with PowerShell scripting and other orchestration technologies.
- Solid understanding of security best practices such as email security, networking concepts, threats, tools and remediation techniques
- Global Protect or similar VPN support and troubleshooting
- Experience with Enterprise Applications such as or SharePoint, OKTA (SSO) and MS Office 365.
For immediate consideration, please apply!