Supply Chain ERP Project Manager
1 Year Contract
Redwood City, CA
Option 1 Staffing is an award winning, local, recognized leader in staffing and recruiting, specializing in placing the highest caliber of Non-Clinical Healthcare, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Administrative/Office and Accounting/Finance professionals in contract and direct-hire opportunities. We work with top and emerging companies in the Technology and Healthcare industry.
The Supply Chain ERP Project Manager – ERP (SC ERP PM) will be a seasoned leader able to manage Supply Chain ERP Readiness activities through a comprehensive understanding of Cloud ERP SCM functionality and platforms, Master Data Management concepts, Supply Chain Logistics and Sourcing operational and business needs and industry data standards and ERP best practices.
This position requires excellent project management skills that can align tasks and deliverables across work streams and areas, knowledge of healthcare IT and Supply Chain, and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders. The individual will work under the direction of the Administrative Director for Supply Systems and Analytics.
Essential Functions and Deliverables
The SC ERP PM will coordinate a detailed timeline and plan for the ERP Readiness activities for Supply Chain. They will manage and coordinate the execution of ERP transition tasks, working with all divisions of Supply Chain, partners in A/P and IT, consultants, vendor representatives, and other internal and external stakeholders. Specific deliverables will be related to ERP transition including but not limited to data readiness and migration, ERP evaluation and requirements capture, and supply chain business process transformation planning and execution.
The essential functions listed above are typical examples of work that will be assigned but this should not be interpreted as a required or comprehensive inventory of all duties, tasks, and responsibilities. The SC ERP PM may also perform other duties as assigned.
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities as well as possession of any required licenses or certifications is qualifying.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field from an accredited college or university, or comparable work experience in this field.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· At least four (4) years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience in a hospital environment
· Strong Project management skills and proven experience managing multi-team and complex implementations in operations and IT systems
· Ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team and engage stakeholders including Finance, IT and Supply Chain
· Knowledge of at least two Healthcare ERP SCM systems, such as Lawson, Peoplesoft, Oracle or Workday, required
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, Access, Project, and PowerPoint) required
· Understanding of Master Data Management principles and practices in an enterprise environment
· Demonstrated experience with SQL, and ERP data management
· Nice to have demonstrated experience with Infor Lawson Supply Chain Management or PeopleSoft
· Excellent organizational, prioritization and independent decision-making skills along with attention to detail
· Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills with a passion for data and understanding trends
· Strong business acumen and ability to understand business needs and translate to data needs
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, to persuade internal and external stakeholders
· Ability to build relationships within the team and with stakeholders
· Ability to work effectively as a team player and leader
· Knowledge of supply chain and inventory management concepts preferred
· SmartSheet and Microsoft Teams skills preferred
License/Certification: None required. PMP, SQL, Tableau, ETL (Alteryx or similar) a bonus to have.
For immediate consideration, please apply!
Best of Staffing Award is the only award in the U.S that recognizes staffing agencies that have proven superior service quality based entirely on ratings provided by their clients and job candidates. Award winners make up less than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America.
Top Performer Award by Workforce Logic highlights high-performing staffing companies who are chosen based on a variety of criteria critical to our clients’ satisfaction, including customers serviced, cycle time, submittals per requisition, percentage of submittals hired, program compliance, fill ratio, and more.
Member American Staffing Association Since 1991