PALO ALTO, CA
- Maintain records of applicants, current students and alumni; respond to transcript and certification request in accordance with University and privacy policies.
- Oversee and process changes and updates to student records, make appropriate exceptions to policy in accordance with defined processes. Enforce record retention practices and standards to maintain integrity and confidentiality of student records pursuant to federal and University policy.
- Review and oversee enrollment transactions, inform students of procedures’ for requesting exceptions to academic policies.
- Create, monitor, and communicate schedules, logistics, and deadlines for all academic committees, and maintain electronic archive system for material and information for committees. Schedule courses and events campus-wide.
- Advise students on academic policies and procedure pertaining to a specific process, i.e. doctoral dissertations, and communicate applicable response. Contribute to overseeing and coordinating dissertation and thesis submissions; verify all necessary milestones, signatures and conditions.
- Analyze business processes involved in compiling course data and scheduling classes, and audit accuracy of data entered into the Student Information System by other University staff.
- Conduct training sessions on processes on Registrar related systems. Collaborate with others to incorporate related innovations and technology to improve processes.
- Integrate business process expertise, knowledge of current policy and procedures as well as systems knowledge of PeopleSoft to solve systems issues or to propose new business practices.
- Maintain web-based communication tools used to communicate University policies and procedures to prospective students.
For immediate consideration, please apply!