SR. PROJECT COORDINATOR – HEALTHCARE AMBULATORY
LONG TERM CONTRACT
Option 1 Staffing is an award winning, statewide, recognized leader in staffing and recruiting, specializing in placing the highest caliber of Non-Clinical Healthcare, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Administrative/Office and Accounting/Finance professionals in contract and direct-hire opportunities. We work with top and emerging companies in the Technology and Healthcare industry.
Option 1 Staffing is currently recruiting for a Sr. Project Coordinator who will provide administrative and project management support to the Ambulatory Services team. The Sr. Project Coordinator will work at the direction of the Sr. Director of Ambulatory Services and in partnership with various members of the Ambulatory services team including the Executive Director, Manager(s), Sr. Project Manager(s), Project Managers, Project Coordinator(s), Operations Manager(s). The Sr.Project Coordinator works collaboratively with various team members to ensure successful planning and execution to achieve stated goals & tasks for any programs/projects assigned. This is a new position, you will be working with executives and high profile figures. Must have a polished demeanor and representation.
· Open and close new clinics, managing projects and timelines
· Consults in Ambulatory division initiatives requiring project coordination expertise, as assigned
· Oversees the project work of project team members to assure the timely and accurate completion of tasks to ensure project success
· Spreadsheet and PowerPoint knowledge
· Smartsheets Software
· Attend walkthroughs on location
· Articulate communication skills
· Years of Experience: 5-8+ years
· Degree: Not required, but good to have
· Software Needed: Smartsheets
· Level of experience: Senior Level
For immediate consideration, please apply!
“Best of Staffing Award”
Best of Staffing Award is the only award in the U.S that recognizes staffing agencies that have proven superior service quality based entirely on ratings provided by their clients and job candidates. Award winners make up less than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America.
“Top Performer Award”
Top Performer Award by Workforce Logiq highlights high-performing staffing companies who are chosen based on a variety of criteria critical to our clients’ satisfaction, including customers serviced, cycle time, submittals per requisition, percentage of submittals hired, program compliance, fill ratio, and more.
Member American Staffing Association Since 1991.