SR. HR SUPERVISOR GENERALIST
CONTRACT TO HIRE
Option 1 Staffing is an award winning, local, recognized leader in staffing and recruiting, specializing in placing the highest caliber of Non-Clinical Healthcare, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Administrative/Office and Accounting/Finance professionals in contract and direct-hire opportunities. We work with top and emerging companies in the Technology and Healthcare industry.
Responsible for successfully performing a broad range of Human Resources functions in an effective and professional manner with a small (50 employees) growing company. This position will be remote and will be hybrid come Fall. Training is on site for two weeks. Must be able to handle strong personalities and be eager/curious to learn and move onto the next level in your career (going toward management
- 3 to 5 years generalist experience in Human Resources
- Supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Major in Human Resources or Business preferred.
- Human Resources Certifications a plus
- Must be detail oriented and consistently accurate
- Must be able to interact with employees at all levels.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks, manage projects and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Proven computer skills in Microsoft Office and human resources information systems
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Serves as primary contact and resource for employees and managers regarding HR related issues, questions, and concerns, while maintaining good working relationships and building credibility with employees.
- Current with HR Laws especially Covid.
- Updating Handbook (Policies & Procedures exp a plus)
- Salary surveys
- Running various reports (Excel and ADP).
- Resolve employee relations issues or elevate them to the attention of management as necessary. Ensure documentation is complete.
- Perform and analyze exit interviews and document the results of those interviews.
- Understand all federal, state, and local laws and corporate guidelines related to all employment practices.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all employee, company and customer information.
- Ensure timely submission of information and paperwork to corporate HR functional areas regarding new-hires, transfers, promotions, terminations, benefits, etc.
- Conduct new employee orientation sessions and introduce new employees to organizational policies and procedures and benefits.
- Prepare internal employee communications regarding compensation, benefits, and company policy.
- Maintain accurate HR records and files.
- Handle miscellaneous items and projects in the Human Resources area.
Excellent salary, benefits and team! Apply Now!
“Best of Staffing Award”
Best of Staffing Award is the only award in the U.S that recognizes staffing agencies that have proven superior service quality based entirely on ratings provided by their clients and job candidates. Award winners make up less than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America.
“TOP PERFORMER AWARD”
Top Performer Award by Workforce Logic highlights high-performing staffing companies who are chosen based on a variety of criteria critical to our clients’ satisfaction, including customers serviced, cycle time, submittals per requisition, percentage of submittals hired, program compliance, fill ratio, and more.
MEMBER AMERICAN STAFFING ASSOCIATION SINCE 1991.