SR. HR BUSINESS PARTNER
OPTION 1 STAFFING is currently recruiting for a SR. HR Business Partner for one of our top clients.The Senior HR Business Partner (HRBP) will partner with HR leaders, executives, and management staff on organizational and workforce planning, staff development, change management, employee engagement, and HR services and communications that support the hospital’s mission, vision, strategic plan, and operations. The HRBP may lead or facilitate the development and delivery of HR programs and services to support the business objectives in partnership with HR team leaders and staff. Bridges the connection between HR work and business objectives by proactively defining and executing HR business strategies and organizational, culture, and talent priorities.
1. BS/BA degree in human resources, business, social science, or related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
2. Minimum 12 years of HR management, generalist, business partnering, and/or organizational development experience including some experience working at an acute care hospital or systems. Four years of more years of human resources management experience preferred.
3. Strong generalist knowledge and experience required including experience in at least five of the following areas: employee relations, recruitment, compensation, training, organizational development, performance management, and employee communications.
4. Strong business acumen with understanding of financial, organizational, and people drivers and dynamics that impact change management.
5. Strong customer focus and consulting skills – ability to influence culture and create alignment between business goals, behaviors, and HR programs that drive performance.
6. Possesses excellent verbal communication skills, presentation, and facilitation skills.
7. Excellent writing and editing skills and experience conceiving, creating, and delivering short and long-term communication plans.
8. Strong Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills including the development of presentations and management reports.
9. Strong knowledge of state and federal employment laws.
10. Demonstrates organizational and project management skills necessary to lead complex projects and initiatives.
11. Analytical and critical thinking skills required to solve problems facilitate high quality decision-making.
12. Experience with process improvement and able to articulate lean principles to a broad audience.
For immediate consideration, please apply!