SR. DESKTOP SUPPORT Windows 10
3 Open Positions
1 year plus Contract
Work for a successful, growing company. Hiring Now!!
Excellent Salary, and Team! Apply Now!!!
Option 1 Staffing is an award winning, local recognized leader in staffing and recruiting, specializing in placing the highest caliber of Administrative, Accounting, IT, Finance and Non-Clinical Healthcare professionals in contract and direct-hire opportunities. We work with top and emerging companies in the Technology and Healthcare industry.
Option 1 Staffing is seeking an experienced Desktop Support (Computer Technician) with Windows. You will be responsible for providing support for Field Engineers and troubleshooting issues affecting multiple types of endpoint computing devices in a Hospital Environment. The Desktop Specialist will be the day to day focal point for Desktop related support being provided.
- Represent the Desktop Support team on most application projects (new and upgrade)
- Software and operating system deployments utilizing automation and manual processes.
- Deployment of desktop related hardware and software.
- Support of all desktops, laptops, and mobile devices.
- Assist with the support of virtual desktops and software, VOIP Devices, and related equipment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Specialized skills and knowledge in areas of Microsoft Windows operating systems. (minimum of 3 yrs supporting Windows OS)
- Active Directory, AWS and Data Center experience
- Specialized skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Solid working knowledge of network protocols and topologies
- Well-developed communication, organizational, and customer relations skills
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment
- A positive attitude and a professional appearance
- Self-motivation and the ability to multi-task with an attention to detail
Education and Experience:
- MCSE, MCP or related certification desired.
- Knowledge of standard desktop procedures and policies in an enterprise environment.
- Desire experience with software distribution, imaging, and networking.
- 7-10 years of experience
- Desired experience working in a hospital environment.
For immediate consideration, please apply!