Hybrid – Menlo Park, CA
$45 – $50/hour
Option 1 is currently recruiting for a Sourcing Specialist with one of the top Healthcare clients in Menlo Park, Ca. As the Sourcing Specialist, you will be responsible for implementing strategies for cost reduction, negotiating with vendors, and processing purchase requisitions. Excellent growth opportunities within a TOP 10 Hospital in the country! This is a direct hire role.
• Working closely with Category Managers
• Implement strategies for reducing cost
• Process purchase requisitions
• Negotiating with vendor
• Issue bids
• Continue to build ongoing relationships with suppliers
• Perform order placements
• Managing catalog and contract information within Master Data Management
• Minimum 3 years of directly related work experience
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For immediate consideration, please apply!
Option 1 Staffing is an award-winning, statewide, recognized leader in staffing and recruiting, specializing in placing the highest caliber of Non-Clinical Healthcare, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Administrative/Office, and Accounting/Finance professionals in contract and direct-hire opportunities. We work with top and emerging companies in the Technology and Healthcare industry.
• Excellent opportunity to work for an outstanding, large, and growing company!
• Awesome Benefits!
• Excellent salary!
• Medical Insurance
“Best of Staffing Award”
Best of Staffing Award is the only award in the U.S. that recognizes staffing agencies that have proven superior service quality based entirely on ratings provided by their clients and job candidates. Award winners make up less than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America.
“Top Performer Award”
Top Performer Award by Workforce Logiq highlights high-performing staffing companies who are chosen based on a variety of criteria critical to our clients’ satisfaction, including customers serviced, cycle time, submittals per requisition, percentage of submittals hired, program compliance, fill ratio, and more.
Member American Staffing Association Since 1991.