Senior Planning Analysts
Full-Time – All Shifts
San Jose, CA
Salary Range: $53.88 – $80.82 USD per hour
Our Client is dedicated to recruiting, retaining, and nurturing the most talented professionals who will uphold their mission and vision. As a trusted partner for our Client we are currently recruiting for the best and brightest Sr. Planning Analysts. These are full time direct hire roles. Excellent opportunity to work for a growing, highly respected healthcare facility! Apply Now!
As an internal consultant, you will be responsible for supporting the development of analytic reporting and providing assistance for performance improvement and cost reduction projects. Your role will involve offering technical advice, managing projects, and delivering written materials to help achieve the hospital’s business objectives. Emphasis will be placed on understanding the finance components of the electronic data warehouse and financial reporting systems. You will also provide business analytics related to quality, patient satisfaction, and cost reduction decision support.
– Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g., business, IT, nursing, health administration, or finance)
– Minimum of five (5) years of experience in an analyst position with similar responsibilities and duties
– Experience in healthcare, enterprise data management, data warehousing, financial modeling, business intelligence, or financial analytics reporting
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Access
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Consultative and collaborative skills
For immediate consideration, please apply!
Option 1 Staffing is an award-winning, statewide, recognized leader in staffing and recruiting, specializing in placing the highest caliber of Non-Clinical Healthcare, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Administrative/Office, and Accounting/Finance professionals in contract and direct-hire opportunities. We work with top and emerging companies in the Technology and Healthcare industry.
- Excellent opportunity to work for an outstanding, large, and growing company!
- Awesome Benefits!
- Excellent salary!
- Medical Insurance
“Best of Staffing Award”
Best of Staffing Award is the only award in the U.S that recognizes staffing agencies that have proven superior service quality based entirely on ratings provided by their clients and job candidates. Award winners make up less than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America.
“Top Performer Award”
Top Performer Award by Workforce Logiq highlights high-performing staffing companies who are chosen based on a variety of criteria critical to our clients’ satisfaction, including customers serviced, cycle time, submittals per requisition, percentage of submittals hired, program compliance, fill ratio, and more.
Member American Staffing Association Since 1991.