Revenue Cycle Associate/Medical Biller
Contract to Hire
Los Gatos, CA
We need you now! Interviewing and Hiring. Contract to Hire with an awesome clinic!!
Option 1 Staffing is an award winning, local, recognized leader in staffing and recruiting, specializing in placing the highest caliber of Non-Clinical Healthcare, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Administrative/Office and Accounting/Finance professionals in contract and direct-hire opportunities. We work with top and emerging companies in the Technology and Healthcare industry.
One of the fastest growing healthcare systems in the Bay Area is seeking an individual with revenue cycle/ accounts receivable experience for a contract to hire position. As a Revenue Cycle Associate/Medical Biller you will have multiple responsibilities. Excellent opportunity to join a very successful clinic and contribute your great skills. Outstanding team, environment and benefits.
- Perform collection activity to ensure proper resolution and reimbursement on claims
- Provide great customer service when speaking with patients
- Ensure all claims are billed and collected properly and meet all government mandated policies
- Collaborate with hospital departments in the resolution of accounts
- Resolve claims processing issues with third party payers and provides all required information in a timely manner
- Involve patients and family members (where necessary) to ensure timely resolution of claims with insurance companies
- Resubmit clean and accurate claims to insurance companies in a timely and compliant manner
- Researches, prepares, and submits appeals to insurance companies
- Details all actions taken on account with clear and concise notes
- Monitor and recognize denials and/or issues that may be trends and escalate to supervisor as needed
- Maintain strict confidentiality and adhere to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations
- Meet goals and objectives in assigned area
- Comply with departmental policies and procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6+ months of experience in medical billing / accounts receivable
- Hospital experience preferred
- Knowledge of basic medical coding/terminology and third-party insurance operating procedures and practices a plus
- Understands payer guidelines related to effective claim resolution
- Knowledgeable and proficient with payer websites and other useful resources
- Knowledge of revenue cycle and/or business office procedures
- Highly detail oriented and organized
- Ability to read, understand, and follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and communicate clearly with customers and insurance companies both within and outside of the organization
- Excellent opportunity to work for an outstanding, growing clinic!
- Renown Healthcare Organization – Huge career growth potential!
- Awesome Benefits!
- Excellent salary!
- Medical Insurance
For immediate consideration, please apply!
“Best of Staffing Award”
Best of Staffing Award is the only award in the U.S that recognizes staffing agencies that have proven superior service quality based entirely on ratings provided by their clients and job candidates. Award winners make up less than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America.
“Top Performer Award”
Top Performer Award by Workforce Logic highlights high-performing staffing companies who are chosen based on a variety of criteria critical to our clients’ satisfaction, including customers serviced, cycle time, submittals per requisition, percentage of submittals hired, program compliance, fill ratio, and more.
Member American Staffing Association Since 1991