Project Coordinator-Supply Chain
San Carlos, CA
Option 1 Staffing is an award winning, local, recognized leader in staffing and recruiting, specializing in placing the highest caliber of Non-Clinical Healthcare, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Administrative/Office and Accounting/Finance professionals in contract and direct-hire opportunities. We work with top and emerging companies in the Technology and Healthcare industry.
A Brief Overview
Under the direction of the Manager, assist managing projects and programs which support the department. Coordinates projects and activities. Serves as liaison to customers and other departments. Strong, positive relationships required with support departments as well as with vendors.
San Carlos Warehouse
What you will do
- Project Coordinator: Manages reporting and ensures company resources are utilized appropriately. Manages project schedules. Coordinates departmental project activities and ensures project phases are documented appropriately.
- Leadership: Manages individual projects as they arise and provides direction regarding additional areas of opportunity. Presents results and manages/facilitates individual workshops and committee meetings.
- Administrative Support: Provides leadership and expertise of the administrative processes and flow of paperwork within the department.
- Supplies and Inventory Management: Oversees equipment and supplies allocation. Facilitates periodic inventory review of all equipment and prepares appropriate facility reports as requested. Tracks and presents cost management efforts to at departmental staff meetings.
- Department Support: Coordinates requests for support from departments within Supply Chain, or other clinical areas, as needed during the course of project.
- Other Duties: Participates in projects as assigned and completes within requested timeframes. Performs other related work as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Five (5) years of experience interacting with clients, customers in a complex environment.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of hospital and clinic organization preferred.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills with the ability to prioritize multiple and diverse tasks.
- Possesses an ability to manage multiple changing priorities.
- Must be able to take direction and work effectively both alone and collaboratively with others.
- Demonstrated ability to independently seek out and obtain information.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment and use discretion in confidential situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Able to communicate clearly and maintain professional appearance and composure with all types of individuals including faculty, management staff and others.
- Exhibits a professional approach to work including a sense of responsibility for assigned duties.
- Prepares and manages accurate file systems in a manner that is consistent with standard office practice.
- Ability to utilize critical thinking skills and time management principles in developing effective work plans to achieve goals.
- Demonstrated ability and interest in learning new software programs as required.
- Intermediate level proficiency using computer software systems including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well as other office equipment including Meridian phone system, copiers, facsimile, etc.
- Follows safety policies and procedures. Incorporates ergonomic principles in work habits.
For immediate consideration, please apply!
“BEST OF STAFFING AWARD”
Best of Staffing Award is the only award in the U.S that recognizes staffing agencies that have proven superior service quality based entirely on ratings provided by their clients and job candidates. Award winners make up less than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America.
“TOP PERFORMER AWARD”
Top Performer Award by Workforce Logic highlights high-performing staffing companies who are chosen based on a variety of criteria critical to our clients’ satisfaction, including customers serviced, cycle time, submittals per requisition, percentage of submittals hired, program compliance, fill ratio, and more.
Member American Staffing Association Since 1991.