PROJECT COORDINATOR-SUPPLY CHAIN
LONG TERM CONTRACT
REDWOOD CITY, CA
Option 1 Staffing is an award winning, statewide, recognized leader in staffing and recruiting, specializing in placing the highest caliber of Non-Clinical Healthcare, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Administrative/Office and Accounting/Finance professionals in contract and direct-hire opportunities. We work with top and emerging companies in the Technology and Healthcare industry.
Working directly in the Supply Chain department, the Project Coordinator will be working on multi-disciplinary projects to improve the quality, efficiency, and accuracy of Supply Chain through detailed project plans and reporting.
- Plans, coordinates, and participates in the performance of varied and responsible work in the administration, project administration and operation of specialized programs or projects.
- Provides varied and complex project administrative support and technical assistance to managerial staff (with a focus on assigned projects, programs, and operations).
- These activities include budget preparation, reconciliation, and monitoring; report preparation and conducting preliminary analyses and liaison with other project coordinators for coordinating and facilitating the smooth operation of projects.
- Possession of a high school diploma OR GED equivalent, some college preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience in an administrative role with emphasis in project coordination.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Notes), Smartsheet, Box, SharePoint, Cisco WebEx, Zoom, and Microsoft Teams,
- Workday, Lawson, Peoplesoft experience preferred.
- Ability to carry out specific oral and written instructions from several different departments (e.g. Legal, Engineering, etc.), workstream owners, and teams.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Execute responsibilities with a sense of urgency and follow-through
- Customer service mind-set and a team player mentality.
- Positive, proactive work ethic and approach
- Proven ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) with customers, peers, management, contractors, and vendors.
- Demonstrated abilities to prioritize and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines with efficiency and accuracy.
- Show tact, discretion, confidentiality and good judgment in handling sensitive and confidential matters and documentation.
- Experience in planning and schedule management
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of general practices, program, and/or administrative specialty.
- Knowledge of and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite applications and standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of English grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Excellent opportunity to work for a outstanding, large and growing company!
- Renown Healthcare Organization – Huge career growth potential!
- Excellent salary!
- Medical Insurance
For immediate consideration, please apply!
“Best of Staffing Award”
Best of Staffing Award is the only award in the U.S that recognizes staffing agencies that have proven superior service quality based entirely on ratings provided by their clients and job candidates. Award winners make up less than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America.
“Top Performer Award”
Top Performer Award by Workforce Logiq highlights high-performing staffing companies who are chosen based on a variety of criteria critical to our clients’ satisfaction, including customers serviced, cycle time, submittals per requisition, percentage of submittals hired, program compliance, fill ratio, and more.
Member American Staffing Association Since 1991.