PATIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
The Patient Service Representative, under general supervision, operates as part of the care team performing a variety of functions such as greeting patients, patient registration, insurance coverage and eligiblity verification, scheduling and telephone management.
• Greets and arrives patients and others entering the department in a courteous and profesional manner in accordance with performance standards.
• Registers new patients and updates existing patient accounts, handling any system red flags as they are encountered.
• Schedules patient appointments.
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS
Education, including Licensure/Certfication/Registration
• HS diploma or equivalent required
• Min 6 months experience in a customer service position requirement
• Graduate of a medical receptionist training program or 6 months experience in a medical facility preferred.
Best of Staffing Award is the only award in the U.S that recognizes staffing agencies that have proven superior service quality based entirely on ratings provided by their clients and job candidates. Award winners make up less than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America.
Top Performer Award by Workforce Logic highlights high-performing staffing companies who are chosen based on a variety of criteria critical to our clients’ satisfaction, including customers serviced, cycle time, submittals per requisition, percentage of submittals hired, program compliance, fill ratio, and more.