NEW! College Clerical Assistant II- Registrar
Contract to Hire
Palo Alto, CA
Option 1 Staffing is an award winning, statewide, recognized leader in staffing and recruiting, specializing in placing the highest caliber of Non-Clinical Healthcare, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Administrative/Office and Accounting/Finance professionals in contract and direct-hire opportunities. We work with top and emerging companies in the Technology and Healthcare industry.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE: Under supervision, performs a variety of routine clerical duties in a college administrative or departmental office; and performs related duties as required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operates computer equipment utilizing word processing software to produce a variety of materials including exams, student handouts, faculty lists and handbooks, teacher program forms, narrative reports and general correspondence; maintains general office and college program files.
- Answers telephones, takes messages and transfers calls to appropriate personnel. Sorts and distributes incoming mail.
- Assists in reviewing time sheets and prepares attendance reports for payroll processing. Prepares purchase requisitions for supplies and equipment, reviews invoices and purchase orders to ensure correctness of charges and to verify delivery of ordered items.
- Provides information to student inquiries regarding registration, financial aid, departmental course offerings and policies.
- Maintains and updates student academic records, financial aid reports, registration forms and transcripts. Maintains and updates college course data and inputs student registration information.
- Adheres to CCC Customer Service Excellence standards.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Graduation from high school supplemented by one year of clerical and keyboarding experience in an office setting; or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Proficient in PC desktop and related software programs. Ability to operate a personal computer.
- Ability to keyboard 45 words per minute. Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Skill in basic filing, record keeping and operation of a variety of office machines.
For immediate consideration, please apply!
- Excellent opportunity to work for a outstanding, large and growing company!
- Awesome Benefits!
- Excellent salary!
- Medical Insurance
“Best of Staffing Award”
Best of Staffing Award is the only award in the U.S that recognizes staffing agencies that have proven superior service quality based entirely on ratings provided by their clients and job candidates. Award winners make up less than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America.
“Top Performer Award”
Top Performer Award by Workforce Logiq highlights high-performing staffing companies who are chosen based on a variety of criteria critical to our clients’ satisfaction, including customers serviced, cycle time, submittals per requisition, percentage of submittals hired, program compliance, fill ratio, and more.
Member American Staffing Association Since 1991.