Option 1 Technical is an award winning, local, recognized leader in staffing and recruiting, specializing in placing the highest caliber of Non-Clinical Healthcare, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Administrative/Office and Accounting/Finance professionals in contract and direct-hire opportunities. We work with top and emerging companies in the Technology and Healthcare industry.
OPTION 1 Technical is seeking a skilled NetSuite Systems Administrator ERP who enjoys taking on new challenges and solving complex problems to join a thriving leader in the Biotech Industry. If you are proficient at solving problems and have a strong sense of ownership, you could thrive in this role! Come work as a permanent Systems Administrator in Silicon Valley – apply today!If you are proficient at solving problems and have a strong sense of ownership, you could thrive in this role! Come work as a permanent Systems Administrator in Silicon Valley – apply today!
• Help to lead successful finish of NetSuite implementation. Lead end user training in all areas. Proactively engage with cross functional departments i.e., operations and administration to stay current with strategic initiatives that may impact the ERP system.
• Project manage all system integrations between NetSuite and 3rd party software.
• Ensure full and optimal utilization of ERP system capabilities and functionality.
• Ensure all new and/or modifications to interfaces between the ERP system and external systems are evaluated, mapped, and tested for proper control and functionality.
• Establish and participate in formalized processes related to system implementations to ensure appropriate controls are designed and in place both as part of the design and implementation process and in the resulting system process and functionality.
• Analyze processes, risks, and controls related to the company’s ERP system to identify improvement opportunities, recommend achievable solutions.
• Establish and maintain detailed process documentation and workflows to ensure proper understanding of system interfaces and data flows.
• Provide recommendations to improve internal control procedures and process flow.
• Serve as ERP administrator for accounting needs such as changes to account structure and mapping, opening/close of accounting ledgers and subledgers, and evaluation and granting of ERP access rights.
• Assist in developing various system reports to be used for accounting, finance and production.
Experience and Skills
Best of Staffing Award is the only award in the U.S that recognizes staffing agencies that have proven superior service quality based entirely on ratings provided by their clients and job candidates. Award winners make up less than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America.
Top Performer Award by Workforce Logic highlights high-performing staffing companies who are chosen based on a variety of criteria critical to our clients’ satisfaction, including customers serviced, cycle time, submittals per requisition, percentage of submittals hired, program compliance, fill ratio, and more.
Member American Staffing Association Since 1991.