DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The IT NetSuite Administrator is responsible for the set-up, configuration, customization, scale-up, integration, workflow automation, and maintenance of the NetSuite ERP system. The scope includes the Sales, Finance, Planning, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Inventory, Roles, and Permission administration modules of NetSuite.
- Support the creation and management of NetSuite roles and permissions in SOX compliance and alignment with the business needs.
- Administer access control to the NetSuite system for new hires or employees requesting NetSuite access.
- Support workflow automation projects to increase the efficiency and accuracy use of NetSuite.
- Create configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet the business needs
- Support the development and clarity of NetSuite change requirements prior to customization efforts.
- Support data import processes and migrations of data for Sales, Service, Manufacturing, Finance and R&D
- Create and manage customized reporting of NetSuite key business metrics, master data, transaction history, or customer demographics.
- Support extension of NetSuite improvements and changes to all worldwide affiliates including potential documentation and training of worldwide resources.
- Propose improvements to the NetSuite ERP system and the business systems that interface with it.
- Create, integrate, and maintain high-performing dashboards including relevant KPIs and Data searches tailored to employee’s needs.
- Maintain NetSuite updates and support NetSuite System Validations (IQ/OQ/PQ)
- Provide on-going systems and technical support for the NetSuite system
- BA/BS in Information Systems or Software Engineering is preferred.
- NetSuite Administrator Certification is desired.
- Three-to-five years of hands-on experience with NetSuite customizations and data migration
- Extensive experience as a business systems analyst with CRM or ERP systems
- Fully efficient in custom record types, fields, forms, roles and permissions, page layouts, searches and reports, and ideally the NetSuite data model.
- Boomi Integration Experience a plus
- Worked in an environment requiring NetSuite SOX compliance
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
The NetSuite Administrator must demonstrate the following key attributes of this position;
- Webpage, web form, web service, API creation
- Communication Proficiency (written and verbal)
- Technical Capacity and Proficiency
- Stress Management/Composure
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Sense of Urgency
- Proficient in English
- Ability to work in a team setting with cross-functional disciplines
- Working understanding of billing, payments, A/R, general ledger, revenue recognition, planning, audit, and reporting is preferred
For immediate consideration, please apply!