– Administer and manage the organization’s Microsoft 365 environment, including Exchange Online, Azure AD, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive for Business, Power Platform, and related services.
– Ensure the availability, performance, reliability, and security of the Microsoft 365 platforms, meeting all backup, recovery, and legal hold requirements.
– Implement and manage user identities, licenses, and services in Microsoft 365.
– Perform regular audits to monitor and optimize Microsoft 365 usage and security.
– Troubleshoot and resolve Microsoft 365 and Exchange Online issues.
– Plan and implement updates and new features released by Microsoft.
– Manage mail hygiene settings such as anti-spam and anti-phishing policies.
– Collaborate with IT team members and stakeholders to define and implement Microsoft 365 policies and procedures.
– Develop and deliver end-user training on the effective use of Microsoft 365 applications.
– Implement and manage data governance and compliance features in Microsoft 365.
– Manage integration between Microsoft 365/Exchange Online and other systems.
– Collaborate with the IT security team to ensure security standards and policies are implemented.
– Plan and execute data migration projects within and to the Microsoft 365 environment.
– Provide technical support and guidance to end users for Microsoft 365 related issues.
– Create and maintain system documentation related to Microsoft 365 configurations, procedures, and policies.
– Develop and implement solutions in SharePoint/Teams as part of application solutions and custom UI.
– Incorporate Best Practices and lessons learned into applications and solutions.
– Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Microsoft 365 Engineer.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, engineering, or a related field.
– Proficient in Microsoft 365 technologies, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive for Business, Power Platform, and related services.
– Thorough understanding of Microsoft 365 architecture, administration, and configuration.
– Proficiency in PowerShell scripting for administration and automation tasks.
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Familiarity with Microsoft 365 security features and compliance requirements.
– Knowledge of identity and access management concepts in the context of Microsoft 365.
– Proficiency in performance monitoring and troubleshooting.
– Basic understanding of network and internet concepts.
– Microsoft 365 certifications are required.
– Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Option 1 Staffing is an award-winning, statewide, recognized leader in staffing and recruiting, specializing in placing the highest caliber of Non-Clinical Healthcare, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Administrative/Office, and Accounting/Finance professionals in contract and direct-hire opportunities. We work with top and emerging companies in the Technology and Healthcare industry.
- Excellent opportunity to work for an outstanding, large, and growing company!
- Awesome Benefits!
- Excellent salary!
- Medical Insurance
“Best of Staffing Award”
Best of Staffing Award is the only award in the U.S. that recognizes staffing agencies that have proven superior service quality based entirely on ratings provided by their clients and job candidates. Award winners make up less than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America.
“Top Performer Award”
Top Performer Award by Workforce Logiq highlights high-performing staffing companies who are chosen based on a variety of criteria critical to our client’s satisfaction, including customers serviced, cycle time, submittals per requisition, percentage of submittals hired, program compliance, fill ratio, and more.
Member American Staffing Association Since 1991