Medical Claims – Quality Assurance
Contract to Hire
Option 1 Staffing is an award winning, statewide, recognized leader in staffing and recruiting, specializing in placing the highest caliber of Non-Clinical Healthcare, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Administrative/Office and Accounting/Finance professionals in contract and direct-hire opportunities. We work with top and emerging companies in the Technology and Healthcare industry.
Option 1 Staffing is currently recruiting for a Medical Claims Quality Assurance candidate to join a top hospital in Whittier Ca. This is a contract to hire position with a great department and awesome team! Apply Now!
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Managed Care Knowledge
· Knowledge of claims processing, CPT/RBRVS/ICD codes
· Level of comprehension and guidelines associated with the following: CMS, DMHC, DOI, DHS, etc.
· Prepares, issues, and tracks deficiencies noted during claims pre/post audit and inspection
· Extensive knowledge on root cause analysis/trends
· 5 years claims processing experience
· Claims auditing and understanding claims processing in a claims department
· Experience with implementation of Corrective Action Plan (CAP)
· Knowledge of regulatory requirements (CMS and DHS)
For immediate consideration, please apply!
“Best of Staffing Award”
Best of Staffing Award is the only award in the U.S that recognizes staffing agencies that have proven superior service quality based entirely on ratings provided by their clients and job candidates. Award winners make up less than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America.
“Top Performer Award”
Top Performer Award by Workforce Logiq highlights high-performing staffing companies who are chosen based on a variety of criteria critical to our clients’ satisfaction, including customers serviced, cycle time, submittals per requisition, percentage of submittals hired, program compliance, fill ratio, and more.
Member American Staffing Association Since 1991.