LONG TERM CONTRACT
PALO ALTO, CA
OPTION 1 STAFFING is currently recruiting for a Shipping and Receiving Associate to assist with receiving medical supplies and packing them for distribution. This is a full-time position in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a similar role performing a variety of receiving and shipping tasks.
- Receives and inspects incoming shipments
- Inspects shipments for damages, defects, or discrepancies and follows up with the vendor.
- Verifies information on packing slip with purchase order to verify the accuracy of shipment
- Sorts, packages, labels and delivers the product to appropriate departments (stock, work orders, or special orders).
- Contacts customers with special orders received.
- May operate dolly or pallet jack in loading and unloading product/small equipment.
- Prepares and packages outgoing shipments and determines the most economical and efficient method of shipment.
- Prepares and packages products for return to vendors and fills out any RMA paperwork prior to shipping back.
- Assists in stocking and replenishing parts bins and showroom.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 year of prior experience in a similar role.
- Reliable and dependable attendance.
- Organized and detailed oriented.
- Strong computer skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Good at prioritizing and determining time-sensitive tasks
- Good communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to handle physical activity for long periods of time.
- Requires handling of objects that are up to 75 lbs.
- Understanding of health and safety regulations.
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
For immediate consideration, please apply!