REDWOOD CITY, CA
Option 1 Staffing is an award winning, local, recognized leader in staffing and recruiting, specializing in placing the highest caliber of Non-Clinical Healthcare, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Administrative/Office and Accounting/Finance professionals in contract and direct-hire opportunities. We work with top and emerging companies in the Technology and Healthcare industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for receiving, storing, and issuing flight parts. Ensuring the quantity of hardware ordered matches the quantity received.
• Organizing the stocking of parts in the Stockroom utilizing our ERP system IFS.
• Kit, consolidate and audit space flight hardware in a high pace environment.
• Maintain an organized flow of parts and receive into database.
• Ability to work with small electronic components using small hand tools to handle inventory.
• Perform all inventory management functions and production work order kitting.
• Cycle Count hardware on a weekly basis to verify inventory controls
• Maintain stockroom area to 5S lean standards
• Maintain a working knowledge of Flight Stores operational policies and procedures.
• Responsible for maintaining supply list and replenishing supplies accordingly.
For immediate consideration,please apply!
Best of Staffing Award is the only award in the U.S that recognizes staffing agencies that have proven superior service quality based entirely on ratings provided by their clients and job candidates. Award winners make up less than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America.
Top Performer Award by Workforce Logic highlights high-performing staffing companies who are chosen based on a variety of criteria critical to our clients’ satisfaction, including customers serviced, cycle time, submittals per requisition, percentage of submittals hired, program compliance, fill ratio, and more.