Lead Desktop Support Specialist
This position is based in our Client’s Campbell, California offices. This position is on-site and full time.
What You’ll Do – in this role as a Lead Desktop Support Specialist you will be responsible for the EUCS environment as well as Windows Administrator/Active Directory responsibilities. Additionally, you will lead the help desk environment including staff, ITSM, and onsite support. You will assist the helpdesk team with escalated tickets to manage, troubleshoot and fix user issues related to desktop applications, Office 365, network and other applications. You will also be expected to be security aware and able to enforce the company’s security policies.
· Install, configure, and troubleshoot Desktops and Workstations using tools like Intune, SCCM, Windows Intune or other similar tools. Knowledge of Windows 10 configuration, application installation, patching and management is a must
· Ability to provide onsite support 5 days per week by leading a team of IT staff, contractors and other on-site support, and drive customer experience via ServiceNow KPI’s and other metrics
· Manage Office 365 requests related to Exchange emails, SharePoint sites, Distribution lists etc. Good understanding of email flow, email hygiene, SharePoint permissions is a must. Take corrective actions and notify other staff of unresolved problems.
· Install, manage, backup and restore windows servers in On-premises as well as cloud environments such as Azure.
· Serve as an escalation point for complex helpdesk support issues as well as assist the senior administrators and architects.
What You’ll Bring – minimum requirements for this role:
· Candidates with MCSE, MCSA and or other Azure related Microsoft Certifications will be preferred. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or information technology desired but not required. Combination of education, experience and certifications will be considered as equivalency.
· 8+ years of experience in internal IT support with 3-5 years of experience as an IT support specialist and/or windows systems administrator in a medium to large enterprise. And At least two years of hands-on experience with windows desktop management tools such as SCCM, Windows Intune, GPO’s or similar.
· Solid understanding of Office 365 configuration, Exchange emails, SharePoint Sites, One Drive etc. and other SaaS applications. Solid understating of managing windows servers, windows 10 workstations, application installs, printer management, patching etc.
· Have used ticketing systems and change control systems in the past. ServiceNow experience preferred.
· Ability to own a project and manage it end to end with minimum supervision.
Employee Benefits include a stake in our Client’s collective success with stock options, competitive salaries, a 401k plan, health benefits, generous PTO, and a parental leave program.
Salary Range – $110,000-$118,000 annually
Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Our Client considers factors such as scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, and internal equity, as well as location, market and business considerations when extending an offer.
For immediate consideration, please apply!
Option 1 Staffing is an award winning, statewide, recognized leader in staffing and recruiting, specializing in placing the highest caliber of Non-Clinical Healthcare, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Administrative/Office and Accounting/Finance professionals in contract and direct-hire opportunities. We work with top and emerging companies in the Technology and Healthcare industry.
• Excellent opportunity to work for an outstanding, large, and growing company!
• Awesome Benefits!
• Excellent salary!
• Medical Insurance
“Best of Staffing Award”
Best of Staffing Award is the only award in the U.S that recognizes staffing agencies that have proven superior service quality based entirely on ratings provided by their clients and job candidates. Award winners make up less than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America.
“Top Performer Award”
Top Performer Award by Workforce Logiq highlights high-performing staffing companies who are chosen based on a variety of criteria critical to our clients’ satisfaction, including customers serviced, cycle time, submittals per requisition, percentage of submittals hired, program compliance, fill ratio, and more.
Member American Staffing Association Since 1991.