JR. PRODUCTION PLANNER
SAN JOSE, CA
Option 1 Staffing is an award winning, statewide, recognized leader in staffing and recruiting, specializing in placing the highest caliber of Non-Clinical Healthcare, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Administrative/Office and Accounting/Finance professionals in contract and direct-hire opportunities. We work with top and emerging companies in the Technology and Healthcare industry.
· Manage forecast product as required by customer needs, production demand including VMI and KANBAN programs
· Analyze customer forecasts and purchase patterns (consumption) to perform optimum inventory planning; manage material requirement planning (MRP) execution
· Experience in a manufacturing supply chain planning environment, or experience working in a biological or pharmaceutical manufacturing with a solid understanding of planning issues
· Strong leadership and influence skills
· Solid experience with Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel
· Experience meeting tight deadlines, prioritizing tasks and multi-tasking to achieve results
· Bachelor’s degree in Business or Industrial Engineering preferred
· 1 to 3 years of related Materials Planner experience; preferably in a contract manufacturing
· Ability to creatively solve challenging problems
For immediate consideration, please apply!
“Best of Staffing Award”
Best of Staffing Award is the only award in the U.S that recognizes staffing agencies that have proven superior service quality based entirely on ratings provided by their clients and job candidates. Award winners make up less than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America.
“Top Performer Award”
Top Performer Award by Workforce Logiq highlights high-performing staffing companies who are chosen based on a variety of criteria critical to our clients’ satisfaction, including customers serviced, cycle time, submittals per requisition, percentage of submittals hired, program compliance, fill ratio, and more.