IT Systems Analyst IV -Sr. Integration Analyst
Architect DE & Integration
OPTION 1 STAFFING is currently recruiting for an IT Systems Analyst IV for a direct hire position for one of our top clients. You will independently on system technology projects to meet the business system needs for a (specified) client group including developing system design and interface specifications, identifying solutions to business needs and implementation of technology solutions. Scope of the job includes designing systems to support business requirements and enhancements to existing technology systems; design specifications to support business system changes; responsible for implementation by leading project teams, planning and coordination, client testing and training and ensuring smooth turnover of projects to client group.
- Responsible for developing proposed system design and interface specifications based on identified business needs using structured analytical techniques, employing technical and specific business knowledge.
- Responsible for the coordination of user/IT groups to identify solutions to business needs. Communicate designs to Programmer Analysts for implementation of technology solutions. Represents assigned client/application base to the IT department.
- Oversees the development of training, testing, and security plans to ensure design meets defined business requirements. Oversees ongoing training to clients and IT staff.
- Collaborates with Account Analysts in order to identify and assess organizational strategies such as work flow and systems/applications to meet clients’ operational needs.
- Performs in the role of project manager for medium and large projects. Assures smooth turnover of projects, both at the initiation as well as at the conclusion, to support services within IT as well as in customer departments.
- Provides input in the development of the IT Department’s policies and procedures and recommends to management suggestions for improvement.
- Collaborates with all departments of IT, develops appropriate system back-up procedures and obtain management approval for back up procedures.
- Acts as a liaison between Clients and IT Department personnel in addressing problem area operating condition. Responsible for the resolution of issues in the problem management system.
- Serves as the subject matter expert in health care information system applications, business conditions, and trends.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Electronic Engineering or work-related field/discipline from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience.
Experience: Seven (7) years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience.
*Epic Bridges with Certification
* Rhapsody Interface Engine with Basic and Associate Certifications, or any other healthcare interface engine experience
* HL7 Standard V2 Certification
* Project Management
* Hospital or other Healthcare settings
* Microsoft SQL and/or ACCESS
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
These are the observable and measurable attributes and skills required to perform successfully the essential functions of the job and are generally demonstrated through qualifying experience, education, or licensure/certification.
- Knowledge and understanding of business requirements, technical designs/specifications and project implementations
- Knowledge and ability to assess business requirements, and provide production support and services
- Knowledge of structured analysis concepts, problem management concepts, and organizational analysis with a focus on information systems
- Knowledge and ability to analyze complex factors and select methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for the purpose of managing and planning technology systems
- Knowledge of technical applications and interfaces typically used in healthcare environment
- Knowledge and understanding of the integration of information systems with specific organizational business needs and plans
- Ability to solve problems and identify solutions
- Ability to research and interpret relevant regulations, guidelines, and standards
- Ability to apply judgment and make informed decisions
- Ability to foster effective relationships and build consensus
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English effectively at a level appropriate for the safe and effective performance of the job.
- Knowledge of new technologies (in specific field) and maintain and stay abreast of updates and changes
For immediate consideration, please apply!