● Analyze new business requirements, assist with feasibility of enhancement requests, system functionality, current system use and user needs.
● Develop workflow documentation and translate requirements to user stories
● Define and document test scripts for User Acceptance Testing and coordinate user acceptance sign-off
● May assist in creating and configuring ServiceNow catalog items and support request forms
● May develop instructional materials, training and job aids in the form of Knowledge Base Articles
Education and Experience Required
Bachelor’s degree and five years relevant experience or a combination of education and relevant experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
● Knowledge of ITIL concepts
● Familiarity with ServiceNow capabilities, business processes, and workflow
● Current knowledge of rapidly changing computer technology.
● Proven problem solving and analytical thinking and ability to approach problems logically and systematically
● Ability to design and document complex business systems.
● An understanding of the software development lifecycle and knowledge of Agile/Scrum concepts
● Knowledge of principles and techniques used in conducting system analysis
● Skill in conducting interviews and facilitating group meetings
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to bridge functional and technical resources by communicating effectively with individuals of varying systems expertise and business needs
For immediate consideration, please apply!
Best of Staffing Award is the only award in the U.S that recognizes staffing agencies that have proven superior service quality based entirely on ratings provided by their clients and job candidates. Award winners make up less than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America.
Top Performer Award by Workforce Logic highlights high-performing staffing companies who are chosen based on a variety of criteria critical to our clients’ satisfaction, including customers serviced, cycle time, submittals per requisition, percentage of submittals hired, program compliance, fill ratio, and more.
Member American Staffing Association Since 1991.