IT SECURITY OFFICER
REDWOOD CITY, CA
Join a fast growing fintech company whose successes have come from teamwork and mutual respect for each other’s talents and unique perspectives. Company projected to grow substantially in the next few years.
Option 1 Staffing is an award winning, local recognized leader in the staffing and recruiting industry; placing the highest caliber of IT, Accounting and Finance, Administrative/Office and Non-Clinical Healthcare professionals in contract, contract to hire and direct hire job opportunities since 1991. We work with emerging and top companies in the Technology and Healthcare industry.
Option 1 Staffing is currently looking for a skilled IT Security Officer to review our client’s software designs and implementations from a security perspective; and identify any security issues. This individual will be responsible for security policies, training, and security certification.
· Security document preparation, certification testing, and certification maintenance
· Developing and delivering information systems security education and awareness.
· Work with our IT department and developers to identify and resolve any security issues.
· Develop security breach response and mitigation plans.
· Translate operational requirements into security requirements needed to meet program objectives
· Must be a US Citizen for US federal government projects; 1 year of experience
· Experience with software security certifications processes and the preparation of the necessary documents to be certified: SOC2, HIPPA, Privacy Shield, FedRAMP, ISO 20001, etc.
· Ability to apply information system knowledge to other government compliance documents.
· Experience creating and maintaining network security plans and certifying compliance of various systems (Windows, Linux).
· Experience with auditing the security aspects of various operating systems (Windows, Linux and UNIX).
· Must be highly analytical.
· Excellent communication, teamwork, and leadership skills.
· Must be Customer focused and have excellent time management skills.
· Must be flexible and work with limited supervision.
Four-year college degree
For immediate consideration, please apply!