IT Project Manager III – Health Care
Information Services and Telecom
Mountain View, CA
Option 1 Staffing is an award winning, statewide, recognized leader in staffing and recruiting, specializing in placing the highest caliber of Non-Clinical Healthcare, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Administrative/Office and Accounting/Finance professionals in contract and direct-hire opportunities. We work with top and emerging companies in the Technology and Healthcare industry.
Option 1 Staffing is currently recruiting for a IT Project Manager III in the Information Services and Telecom department. This is a direct hire role working for a growing, award – winning hospital. Please send us your resume so we can get you lined up for an interview next week!
The Project Manager role is a matrix position that works under the direction of two or more senior leaders for the purpose of assisting those leaders in producing successful IT, operational, clinical engineering or related projects. This is a divisional and enterprise level position that most often will require the coordination of leaders and staff among 3 or more company divisions. The Project Manager supports each assigned project from their earliest germination to closeout. Our Client’s company generally follows the Project Management Institute Project Management Body of Knowledge and therefore a Project Manager facilitates moving projects forward after conception to initiation, planning, execution and close out.
1. Bachelor’s degree with 8 years related work experience OR Master’s degree in related field with 6 years related work experience. Degree in information technology, industrial engineering or engineering, business or health care preferred.
2. U.S. Hospital or ambulatory clinical settings experience required.
3. Demonstrated experience in managing large, complex projects.
4. A documented track record of Project Management in several areas of Information Technology.
a. Examples include project management roles in any of the following: Information Technology, Clinical Systems and Informatics, Analytics, Revenue and Expense Cycle, Operations Improvement, Clinical Engineering, LEAN, Technology Infrastructure or other complex project areas.
5. Expert level skill with MS Office Suite (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
6. Experience with Visio, flow diagrams, SharePoint
7. Excellent written and oral communication skills
8. Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
9. Ability to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
10. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
11. Moderate to expert levels of knowledge around IT and healthcare sector concepts and trends
12. Ability to lead efforts around system designs and workflow, identify solutions, multi-task and manage multiple types of projects and support activities, successfully interact with clients, problem solve, initiate corrective project actions, coach team members, excellent communications and interpersonal skills are highly relevant. Therefore, the Project Manager possesses a range of skills from developing budgets, coaching, supervision, staffing, project management, management proficiency, process improvement, tracking and managing expenses, self-development, planning, to performance management.
1. Project Management Institute current certification required.
For immediate consideration, please apply!
“Best of Staffing Award”
Best of Staffing Award is the only award in the U.S that recognizes staffing agencies that have proven superior service quality based entirely on ratings provided by their clients and job candidates. Award winners make up less than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America.
“Top Performer Award”
Top Performer Award by Workforce Logiq highlights high-performing staffing companies who are chosen based on a variety of criteria critical to our clients’ satisfaction, including customers serviced, cycle time, submittals per requisition, percentage of submittals hired, program compliance, fill ratio, and more.
Member American Staffing Association Since 1991.