REDWOOD CITY, CA
Excellent Team, Salary and Benefits!
Option 1 Staffing is an award winning, local recognized leader in staffing and recruiting, specializing in placing the highest caliber of Administrative, Accounting, IT, Finance and Non Clinical Healthcare professionals in contract and direct-hire opportunities. We work with top and emerging companies in the Technology and Healthcare industry.
Option 1 Staffing is currently recruiting for an IT Manager who will oversee and ensure the efficient and effective operation of the company’s/division network, workstations, servers, databases, telecom equipment and peripherals; manages monitors and performs diagnostic to server and infrastructure application problems. Identifies, recommends, develops, implements, and supports cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the site. You will manage a team that oversees all aspects of server and desktop systems for a rapidly growing SaaS company. Your essential job responsibilities will include overseeing the infrastructure of technical operations, managing the team of IT employees, tracking technology in order to achieve business goals, and maintaining operations and end-user systems. You will also devise and establish the IT policies and systems and ensure they support the business strategies set by upper management.
- Establishes system and network parameters as necessary to bring about optimal network performance and monitors network equipment resources to ensure sufficient resources are available for continued processing.
- Reviews, monitors and controls all network activities and resource monitoring. Manage daily operations and assist and recommend future infrastructure upgrades. Maintain an inventory of computer equipment.
- Provides network and data security and management of network server processes. Maintain network firewalls and employee internet management software.
- Maintains subscriptions, routes, reporting in scheduling software.
- Oversees planning for growth of network resources by identifying needed processing power and computer resources.
- Establishes procedures and standards for the orderly flow of data throughout the site network. Maintains licenses and registrations of network and user software.
- Manages the development, testing, deployment, monitoring, maintenance, upgrades, and support of IT systems, including data centers, databases, servers, operating systems, and associated hardware.
- Maintains asset management for IT hardware, software, and equipment.
- Develops maintenance schedules for routine work on systems to be conducted afterhours.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Management
- Minimum of at least 5 years of experience in information systems technology and at least 3 years in management experience
- Experience in the “set-up” and implementation of an office operation
- Strong technical knowledge of network and server operating systems
- Proven experience in IT infrastructure planning, development, and operations
- Highly self motivated and self directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Linux, AWS and Data Center experience
For immediate consideration, please apply!