INVENTORY CONTROL COORDINATORS
LONG TERM CONTRACT
PALO ALTO, CA
We are currently recruiting for Inventory Control Coordinators. Day Shift, Night Shift, Grave Shift. Great company, environment and team! Please apply for immediate consideration. Healthcare background a plus!!
• Strong computer skills with intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite Excel, Word, PPT and Outlook.
• SAP experience highly desirable or similar business software experience required, including data analysis and reporting.
• Detail oriented, with organizational skills.
• Ability to troubleshoot, analyze and solve problems.
• Ability to accurately perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a team setting as well as independently. Responsibilities
• Inquisitive, and self-driven – Strong work ethic with ability to perform a wide range of tasks with minimal supervision Responsibility Coordinates raw material inventory & inventory related data.
• Analyzes inventory at the distribution centers; plans and creates stock shipment for customer orders. Analyzes and maintain the finished goods, raw material, and packaging inventories.
• Maintains, administers and manages data via business systems.
• Interacts with other team members, plants, and warehouses to coordinate efficient use of materials. Performs effective Root Cause Analysis on inventory variances.
• Compiles inventory related data and communicates via reports.
• Communicates with supervisor and other key personnel in regards to the effects of material irregularities.
• Provides additional administrative assistance, such as filing, transferring data, posting records, typing and computer input.
• Must follow all safety guidelines and support safety programs as presented by client and within the operating location.
For immediate consideration, please apply!