IMS Program Manager
Palo Alto, CA
EXCELLENT SALARY, BENEFITS AND TEAM!
Healthcare background a plus.
OPTION 1 Staffing is currently recruiting for a IMS Program Manager. The IMS Program Manager (IMS PM) will manage the expansion of the ARC Helios system for RFID Inventory Management and patient charging, to multiple clinical departments currently using other IMS solutions, including QSight. This position requires excellent project management skills that can align tasks and deliverables from multiple work streams and areas, knowledge of healthcare IT and Supply Chain, and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders across multiple hospitals. The individual will work under the direction of the Administrative Director for Supply Systems and Analytics. This is a direct hire position. For immediate consideration, please apply!
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Four (4) years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience in a hospital environment
2. Strong Project management skills and proven experience managing multi-team and complex implementations in operations and IT systems
3. Ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team and engage stakeholders including Clinical, IT and Supply Chain
4. Knowledge of supply chain and inventory management concepts, including Kanban required
5. Knowledge of Healthcare ERP systems, especially Lawson and Peoplesoft
6. Knowledge of workflows related to documentation and charging in Epic Optime, Epic Cupid, Epic Radiant preferred
7. SmartSheet and Microsoft Teams skills preferred
8. Operational knowledge of data flow preferred
9. Understanding of RFID and how it relates to supply chain logistics and material management preferred
10. Experience in Epic integration projects preferred
For immediate consideration, please apply!