HR LEAD EMPLOYEE RELATIONS
SANTA CLARA, CA
Option 1 Staffing is an award winning, statewide, recognized leader in staffing and recruiting, specializing in placing the highest caliber of Non-Clinical Healthcare, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Administrative/Office and Accounting/Finance professionals in contract and direct-hire opportunities. We work with top and emerging companies in the Technology and Healthcare industry.
Option 1 Staffing is currently recruiting for a sharp HR Lead Employee Relations Representative. This is a direct hire with a top organization with office all over the U.S. Great benefits, healthcare, dental, vision and 401K, holidays and vacation, bonus package. This position is on-site Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm. Must be able to travel by car or plane 1-2 days a week. Experience with policy and procedure and highly organized are important.
- The Lead, HR Consultant for Employee Relations will provide advice, consultation, and guidance to support a positive employee relations environment. Provides support by fostering a high level of employee trust, while providing appropriate coaching and advice to management. Ensures company compliance with federal and state laws relating to Human Resources practices.
- Conduct clinic visits to ensure an active HR presence in the locations. Promote the company culture through proactive employee interactions. Gather and present findings and make recommendations to management regarding potential follow-up and response.
- Support the Employee Relations function by responding to employee requests and questions regarding policies and HR procedures.
- Consult with management regarding employee issues.
- Assists management with handling and preparation of disciplinary actions and coaching. Explains company policies, procedures and legal regulations and the need for compliance to all levels of management.
- Proactively advises management regarding appropriate company practices. Assists with developing and delivering management training.
- Assist the Employee Relations Team Leader in conducting prompt, thorough investigations to employee complaints.
- Identifies, recommends and oversees implementation of appropriate actions to accomplish a timely solution.
- Prepares and maintains well-documented written summaries of findings.
- Makes recommendations for potential disciplinary action when necessary.
- Conducts exit interviews; Compiles exit interview data; Analyzes data and makes recommendations to address issues and minimize avoidable turnover.
- Responds to Unemployment Insurance claims and inquiries; attends hearings when necessary.
- Partners with Talent Acquisition to develop retention strategies.
- Develops and delivers communication of programs and policies to a diverse audience to include employees and management. Ensures updates to HR website, Employee/Manager handbooks.
- Represents Employee Relations function at New Employee Orientation.
- Assist the Employee Relations Team Leader in conducting training sessions of managers on policies, processes, legal updates, and current trends in employee relations.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- BA/BS in Human Resources related field of study
- Three years of experience in Human Resources or in a management position, with experience in responding to and resolving employee issues
- Prior experience in labor relations, conflict management, performance management or training
- Experience with HRIS systems/software applications preferred
For immediate consideration, please apply!
- Excellent opportunity to work for a outstanding, large and growing company!
- Renown Healthcare Organization – Huge career growth potential!
- Awesome Benefits!
- Excellent salary!
- Medical Insurance
“Best of Staffing Award”
Best of Staffing Award is the only award in the U.S that recognizes staffing agencies that have proven superior service quality based entirely on ratings provided by their clients and job candidates. Award winners make up less than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America.
“Top Performer Award”
Top Performer Award by Workforce Logiq highlights high-performing staffing companies who are chosen based on a variety of criteria critical to our clients’ satisfaction, including customers serviced, cycle time, submittals per requisition, percentage of submittals hired, program compliance, fill ratio, and more.
Member American Staffing Association Since 1991.