HELP DESK TECHNICIAN- 2 OPENINGS
SAN JOSE, CA
Option 1 Staffing is an award winning, statewide, recognized leader in staffing and recruiting, specializing in placing the highest caliber of Non-Clinical Healthcare, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Administrative/Office and Accounting/Finance professionals in contract and direct-hire opportunities. We work with top and emerging companies in the Technology and Healthcare industry.
The Help Desk Technician II is a member of the Help Desk Group within Technical Services. Responsible for fielding, diagnosing, and troubleshooting incoming customer requests and issues via the phone and e-mail within a 24x7x365 high-availability healthcare environment. The Help Desk Technician may be required to work a variety of shifts including weekends, and holidays as scheduled. We currently are hiring two Help Desk Technicians as Direct Hires to join our growing client.
- Provides first line support services to both local and offsite customers with technical problems and requests including connectivity, access, computer hardware, operating system, and software application functions.
- Provides timely completion of requests and resolution of problems or escalation of those that cannot be handled directly to appropriate technical personnel.
- Provides ticket status updates to management and customers.
- Follows documented operating procedures and customer services guidelines for Help Desk support.
- Produces regular statistical reports around customer experience with metrics around incoming call volumes, tickets, first call resolution, and turnaround.
- Responsible for user account management in Active Directory and within applications, including adds, changes, and deletions in accordance with defined policies and procedures.
- Conducts regular audits and creates reports for review to ensure user account databases are kept current with all required information and appropriate access.
- Must have strong communication and customer service skills to successfully work with a wide variety of customers to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve problems.
- Daily interaction with customers, Applications Analysts, Technicians, Engineers, and other members of Information Technology on the day-to-day operations of the environment. The Help Desk Technician may be required to work a variety of shifts including weekends, and holidays as scheduled.
- Two years relevant Help Desk experience in Information Technology within healthcare or other 24/7 high-availability environment
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to train non-technical users on computer systems and applications
- Strong ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues.
- Demonstrated ability to acquire technical knowledge dynamically and quickly.
- Ability to respond positively in stressful situations to difficult customers.
- Knowledge of relevant call tracking and ticket management applications.
- Knowledge of customer service practices. Understanding of client/server computing.
Successful completion of additional related certification such as MCP, Help Desk Institute CSR, Help Desk Institute SCA, etc.
Successful completion of CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, or other comparable certification.
- Excellent opportunity to work for a outstanding, large and growing company!
- Renown Healthcare Organization – Huge career growth potential!
- Awesome Benefits!
- Excellent salary!
- Medical Insurance
For immediate consideration, please apply!
“Best of Staffing Award”
Best of Staffing Award is the only award in the U.S that recognizes staffing agencies that have proven superior service quality based entirely on ratings provided by their clients and job candidates. Award winners make up less than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America.
“Top Performer Award”
Top Performer Award by Workforce Logiq highlights high-performing staffing companies who are chosen based on a variety of criteria critical to our clients’ satisfaction, including customers serviced, cycle time, submittals per requisition, percentage of submittals hired, program compliance, fill ratio, and more.
Member American Staffing Association Since 1991.