Finance Associate w Project Management Experience
Contract to HIre
Palo Alto, CA
Option 1 Staffing is an award winning, local, recognized leader in staffing and recruiting, specializing in placing the highest caliber of Non-Clinical Healthcare, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Administrative/Office and Accounting/Finance professionals in contract and direct-hire opportunities. We work with top and emerging companies in the Technology and Healthcare industry.
Option 1 Staffing is currently recruiting for a Finance Associate for a Contract to Hire position in Palo Alto, CA.
1. Stanford experience/finance experience
2. Quick learner
3. Project management in finance
Finance associate to help with finance related projects within the division. This is a remote position as of now, but once campus opens back up they will be required to come on campus once a week.
Strongly DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Knowledge of clinical trial billing, regulations/terms and conditions relating to sponsored projects
• Sponsored projects related experience in a university or non-profit environment
• Knowledge of the post-award management activities and account receivable (AR) system or other integrated business systems
• Ability to work independently in a deadline driven environment
• Well-organized individual who can multi-task and who has excellent oral and written communication
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (REQUIRED):
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (REQUIRED):
For immediate consideration, please apply!
“Best of Staffing Award”
Best of Staffing Award is the only award in the U.S that recognizes staffing agencies that have proven superior service quality based entirely on ratings provided by their clients and job candidates. Award winners make up less than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America.
“Top Performer Award”
Top Performer Award by Workforce Logiq highlights high-performing staffing companies who are chosen based on a variety of criteria critical to our clients’ satisfaction, including customers serviced, cycle time, submittals per requisition, percentage of submittals hired, program compliance, fill ratio, and more.
Member American Staffing Association Since 1991.