PALO ALTO, CA
OPTION 1 STAFFING is currently recruiting for a Facilities Coordinator to join a fantastic team! This is a direct hire position and excellent opportunity to work for a top notch facility! The Facilities Coordinator (FC) supports the regional team with mostly desk-oriented tasks in support of operations that include but are not limited to service contract and purchase order work; ordering supplies; coordinating vendor and internal meetings and following up on vendor deliverables.
• Assists Facility Managers with incident response by disseminating the appropriate communication using standard communication protocols.
• Aids Facility Managers with site inspections and related follow-ups. Coordinates with vendors and internal teams on the contract-purchase order paperwork associated with site inspections.
• Assists with the annual generation of letters to Landlords regarding compliance with Fire Life Safety regulations; follows up on receipt of information to report to team.
• Addresses new site activation by creating needed materials i.e. welcome packets. Organize contracting, purchasing paper work and cost tracking for site related projects.
• Maintains the Standards information for furniture, carpet, fabrics and finishes. Supports management of furniture inventory. CoordinatesICRA/PCRA documentation as needed.
• Ensures financial management at the purchase order level by collaborating with Facility Managers and Business Managers. Assists with database information updates: customers, suppliers, landlords; collaborates with Lease Administration as needed.
• Handles event coordination (town halls, HR events, Campus Council); prepares agendas
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities as well as possession of any required licenses or certifications is qualifying.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• None Required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Knowledge of general practices, program, and/or administrative specialty.
• Knowledge of and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite applications and standard office equipment.
• Knowledge of English grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
• Familiarity and understanding of project management principles and practices.
• Ability to take initiative and independently plan, organize, coordinate, and perform work in various situations where numerous and diverse demands are involved.
For immediate consideration please apply!