Executive Assistant Events C-Level
Option 1 Staffing is an award winning, local, recognized leader in staffing and recruiting, specializing in placing the highest caliber of Non-Clinical Healthcare, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Administrative/Office and Accounting/Finance professionals in contract and direct-hire opportunities. We work with top and emerging companies in the Technology and Healthcare industry.
Due to our rapid growth, we have an exciting Executive Assistant opportunity to join Moderna to directly support our Chief Commercial Officer. The position requires extensive coordination and communication within Moderna and other outside parties, working with information that is of a critical and confidential nature. A high degree of initiative, organization, self-direction and collaboration is required. The role requires a high degree of tact and discretion, highly professional and corporate presence, self-confidence, flexibility and adaptability. Ability to effectively work in a fast-paced dynamic corporate environment is critical to success in the position.
Moderna is a highly collaborative organization with a culture of relentless optimism, tenacity and curiosity.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Proactively manage calendars for the CCO
- Manage expectations and deliverables with teams (e.g. due dates, prep meetings, information needed, etc.), and understand business priorities and challenges
- Coordinate extensive internal/external meetings with efficiency and detail; communicating clearly to explain conflicts and need to re-prioritize
- Manage significant travel arrangements for executives (domestic/international)
- Manage extensive standing meetings with teams and executives throughout organization
- Leverage collaboration technology for meeting arrangements and be able to quickly troubleshoot common technical challenges independently
- Proactively support all strategy and business development initiatives – i.e. coordinating site visits, travel, internal prep meetings, on-site logistics
- Liaise with several external boards on behalf of executive and coordinate travel, expense reimbursement
- Analyze needs and problems, and determine approach and priority in collaboration with executives, their teams and administrative colleagues across functions
- Support all communication initiatives with external vendors, internal teams, etc.
- Schedule all team meetings and offsites
- Prepare expense reports for executives and approve online expense and time off submittals of team
Here’s What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- C-Suite Level executive assistant experience in a high growth, fast paced corporate environment
- Proven ability to take initiative, determine priorities and exercise good judgment
- Confidence with significant calendar management
- Ability to recognize opportunities/gaps/obstacles, apply analytical and creative thinking to address issues or find innovative solutions and see it through to completion by taking ownership and accountability.
- Flexibility and ability to work in an ambiguous environment.
- Professional confidence in own ability and demonstrated intuition as a result of experience working through complex situations/issues.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously leveraging strong organizational skills and flawless attention to detail, recognizing value and impact of the results
- AS Degree plus a minimum of 10 years or BA/BS plus a minimum of 8 years related C-suite executive level administrative support experience in a corporate environment
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – including Outlook, PowerPoint and Teams, as well as WebEx or other video conferencing tools
For immediate consideration, please apply!
“Best of Staffing Award”
Best of Staffing Award is the only award in the U.S that recognizes staffing agencies that have proven superior service quality based entirely on ratings provided by their clients and job candidates. Award winners make up less than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America.
“Top Performer Award”
Top Performer Award by Workforce Logiq highlights high-performing staffing companies who are chosen based on a variety of criteria critical to our clients’ satisfaction, including customers serviced, cycle time, submittals per requisition, percentage of submittals hired, program compliance, fill ratio, and more.
Member American Staffing Association Since 1991.