Director of Information Technology
Option 1 Staffing is an award winning, statewide, recognized leader in staffing and recruiting, specializing in placing the highest caliber of Non-Clinical Healthcare, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Administrative/Office and Accounting/Finance professionals in contract and direct-hire opportunities. We work with top and emerging companies in the Technology and Healthcare industry.
Lead the IT function to define and implement the company IT infrastructure to ensure scalability, efficiency, connectivity, and security of the network and business systems of our client’s company
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Identify, hire, and develop skilled IT staff to support worldwide IT operations. Provide direction, set goals and expectations, provide training and appraise personnel performance.
- Plan, develop, and implement strategy as it relates to IT infrastructure (computer and information systems, security, communication systems). IT Strategy to include the following key attributes
- Scalable Data Storage solutions
- Automated Data Back-up strategy
- Optimize Network and Business system bandwidth and accessibility
- Monitor and Defend Network and Business Systems Security
- Network and Business System Interconnectivity across WW subsidiaries
- Review and execute opportunities for automated process efficiencies within the Network and Business Systems (ex. NetSuite, Salesforce, Propel, and CRM)
- Improve and maintain existing company information technology and operations including company Website, SharePoint, Service Cloud, File Cloud, etc.
- Develop, manage, and track the IT department’s annual budget. Reduce the WW IT system costs through technology advancements and systems interconnectivity.
- Consult senior-level stakeholders across the entire organization to identify business and technology needs and to optimize the use of information technology
- Ensure smooth delivery and operation of IT services by monitoring systems performance. Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in a timely manner.
- Create processes and standards for selection, implementation, and support of systems
- Improve and Manage the company telephony systems and strategy to ensure WW connectivity, customer service interactions, and internal conferencing mediums.
- Audit network and business system performance, network security, and data storage back-ups in compliance with company policies.
- Develop global customer support and knowledge base system
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 8+ years of experience working in IT operations, supervising technology teams, and overseeing large information technology projects.
- 5+ years’ experience leading the support of a Microsoft Windows based computing environment for both PCs (Windows 10) and Servers (MS Windows Server 2012). Virtual Machine experience a plus (VMWare). Experience with Azure Active Directory and Virtual Private Networks is required. Experience with Meraki Firewall and Access Points preferred.
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
- Demonstrated experience leading ERP, CRM, QMS, and PLM business system solution identification, selection, implementation, and continuous improvement
- BA/BS in Information Systems, Information Technology, or Computer Science required. MCP, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA or other professional certifications are preferred. Master’s degree preferred.
- For immediate consideration please apply!