DATABASE ENGINEER III
Mountain View, CA
Option 1 Staffing is currently recruiting for a Database Engineer lll for one of our top clients This is a direct hire position.
Creates and ensures compliance with policies, procedures and standards for hospital computer applications and the database administration process. Leads database management projects, with the goal of establishing database deliverables, such as conceptual design, logical database, capacity planning, external data interface specification, data loading plan, data maintenance plan and security policy. Mentors project team members in creating continuous improvement in database management systems, custom programs and logical processes on technical platforms. Creates screens, reports, and interfaces as well as business application prototypes. Works directly with software vendors to perform installation, configuration and support of third-party applications and related database environments.
1.. BA or BS degree with course work or equivalent experience in database administration, information technology and project leadership.
2. Minimum of 6 years’ experience in database administration and support, including skills with multiple programming tools such as SQL, SSRS and scripting languages.
3. Ability to evaluate software projects and make recommendations based on business and patient care objectives.
4. Ability to build organizational partnerships with others and negotiate consensus
5. Demonstrated excellent written/verbal communication and problem solving skills.
6. Experience and certification with Epic Clarity or Cache is highly desirable.
7. Attend training in Epic Clarity, ETL, Cogito Data Warehouse, Cache Systems Manager and other classes as needed for the specific role and complete certification projects and exams within six weeks of taking required training.
For immediate consideration please apply!