Data Analyst – ERP Readiness
Long Term Contract
Option 1 Staffing is an award winning, local, recognized leader in staffing and recruiting, specializing in placing the highest caliber of Non-Clinical Healthcare, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Administrative/Office and Accounting/Finance professionals in contract and direct-hire opportunities. We work with top and emerging companies in the Technology and Healthcare industry.
The Data Analyst will support Supply Chain ERP Readiness activities through a comprehensive understanding of Master Data Management functions/concepts, Supply Chain Logistics and Sourcing operational and business needs and industry data standards.
The Data Analyst will work on data cleansing projects and other tasks to improve data governance, integrity and quality to support core enterprise functions, including Supply Chain Automation, inventory management, vendor and recall management, and Non-Labor Spend Savings initiatives. This individual will work under the direction of the Master Data Manager within the Supply Chain Systems and Analytics team.
This position requires experience with detailed data review, comparison, and consolidation to ensure data integrity in large datasets. The Data Analyst must be able to analyze root causes of discrepancies, design an efficient approach to clean up data, engage other stakeholders as needed, perform data queries and updates in Lawson and Peoplesoft, and validate and document their work.
The Data Analyst will follow a detailed timeline and plan to complete activities such as:
· Item Master Normalization
o Normalize Manufacture Codes
o Review Unit of Measure
· Identify Stock / Standard Unit of Measure gaps
· Normalize all levels of unit of measure to make sure all defined units of measure from an item are equal in both systems
o Match Item Master between Lawson and Peoplesoft (PS)
o Update and do gap clean up of UNSPSC Codes
· Migration and/or conversion efforts related to:
o Supply Chain accounting and financials
o Locations (Requesting and Supply Locations)
o P2P-related data cleansing – Vendors, Contracts, Vendor Sourcing and Priorities, including custom data
o Transaction history
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities as well as possession of any required licenses or certifications is qualifying.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field from an accredited college or university, or comparable work-experience in field or data analysis experience. Master’s degree in data Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science or other quantitative discipline, Information Systems with focus in data discipline may count towards experience
Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Two (2) to Four (4) years of progressively responsible and directly related data work experience. Supply Chain or Healthcare experience will be an added bonus.
· Demonstrated ability to cleanse, analyze and connect data from multiple sources
· Understanding of Master Data Management principles and practices in an enterprise environment.
· Demonstrated experience with SQL, and ERP data management experience
· Nice to have demonstrated experience with Infor Lawson Supply Chain Management or PeopleSoft
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, Access, Project, and PowerPoint)
· Excellent organizational, prioritization and independent decision-making skills along with attention to detail
· Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills with a passion for data and understanding trends
· Strong business acumen and ability to understand business needs and translate to data needs
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, to persuade internal and external stakeholders
· Ability to build relationships within the team and with stakeholders
· Ability to work effectively as a team player
License/Certification: None required. SQL, Tableau, ETL (Alteryx or similar) a bonus to have.
For immediate consideration, please apply!
“Best of Staffing Award”
Best of Staffing Award is the only award in the U.S that recognizes staffing agencies that have proven superior service quality based entirely on ratings provided by their clients and job candidates. Award winners make up less than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America.
“Top Performer Award”
Top Performer Award by Workforce Logic highlights high-performing staffing companies who are chosen based on a variety of criteria critical to our clients’ satisfaction, including customers serviced, cycle time, submittals per requisition, percentage of submittals hired, program compliance, fill ratio, and more.
Member American Staffing Association Since 1991.