Palo Alto, CA
If you’re ready to be part of our Client’s legacy of hope and innovation, we encourage you to take the first step and explore our current job opening. Your best is waiting to be discovered.
A Brief Overview
The Data Analyst supports Supply Chain Logistics & Sourcing through a comprehensive understanding of Master Data Management, Logistics and Sourcing operational and business needs. This position requires a thorough understanding of MDM concepts, industry data standards and supply chain operations. The Data Analyst collaborates with ITS, Operational Managers and external vendors to ensure consistent data management and accurate information flow to support core enterprise functions, including Supply Chain Automation, inventory management, vendor and recall management, and Non-Labor Spend Savings initiatives. This individual will work under the direction of the Data Manager within Supply Chain – Sourcing.
What you will do
- Function as the primary point of contact related to the day-to-day execution of MDM related tasks. They will work to answer questions, resolve data issues and provide analysis.
- Assists in developing and maintaining requirements/specifications for new or enhanced functionality to department operational reports.
- Collaborates with ITS in managing the resolution of problems and implementation of changes to the department’s information systems.
- Perform master data additions, changes and deletions in accordance with procedures and business rules.
- Ensure requests for master data maintenance are properly authorized and approved by working with appropriate Data Managers and Data Owners.
- Educate users on master data processes and business rules.
- Evaluates business and program application systems’ functionality to identify gaps, measuring the solution impact to business operations. The MDMA serves as a liaison between the business managers and ITS to improve productivity and developing and delivering improved data quality and analytics.
- Maintains system applications for key stakeholders under general direction of the Data Manager and with guidance from Lawson team.
- Filter and cleanse data, review reports and performance indicators to location and correct data and processes where needed.
- Runs ad hoc and scheduled reports and collects feedback from customers on creating new reports.
- Maintains accurate and up to date price file management in accordance with current contracts.
- Performs proactive and ad hoc price performance benchmarking.
- Supports vendor and recall management by ensuring data accuracy and adherence to industry and/or regulatory standards.
- Supports Non-Labor expense reduction initiatives through comprehensive Item Master and PAR data management, and directed reports to Logistics Managers.
- Under direction of the Purchasing manager, designs and maintains organized system for Pricing Agreements and ensures the accuracy of prices in item file and on POs. Partners with Accounts Payable to ensure accuracy of vendor file.
- Conducts quality control activities and recommends and/or implements additions/changes to Master Data Management policies and procedures.
- Monitors key performance indicators to ensure data accuracy and data management policies are working as expected.
- Develop and design improvements to the processes, procedures, tools, rules and metrics to ensure data integrity of master data domains.
- Performs other related and incidental duties as needed or assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field from an accredited college or university is required
- Four (4) years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience, preferably in a hospital environment.
o Positions require proficiency in the use of PeopleSoft Enterprise Supply Chain
o Positions require demonstrated proficiency in the use of Infor Lawson Supply Chain Management.
• Demonstrated ability to cleanse, analyze and connect data from multiple sources.
• Understanding of Master Data Management principles and practices in an enterprise environment.
• Demonstrated experience with Infor Lawson Supply Chain Management.
- Workday experience
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to be sensitive to the needs of customers through the practice of quality service principles
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, to persuade internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to develop long-range business plans and strategies
- Ability to manage complex relationships with critical vendor partners
- Ability to strategize, plan and implement change
- Ability to understand, draft and negotiate Contractual Agreements and Pricing Agreements
- Ability to work effectively both as a team player and leader
- Knowledge and understanding of financial and statistical activity reports
- Knowledge of automated materials management functions
- Knowledge of basic legal principles
- Knowledge of project management processes and systems
Licenses and Certifications
- For immediate consideration please apply!!
Option 1 Staffing is an award winning, statewide, recognized leader in staffing and recruiting, specializing in placing the highest caliber of Non-Clinical Healthcare, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Administrative/Office and Accounting/Finance professionals in contract and direct-hire opportunities. We work with top and emerging companies in the Technology and Healthcare industry.
- Excellent opportunity to work for a outstanding, large and growing company!
- Renown Healthcare Organization – Huge career growth potential!
- Awesome Benefits!
- Excellent salary!
- Medical Insurance
For immediate consideration, please apply!
“Best of Staffing Award”
Best of Staffing Award is the only award in the U.S that recognizes staffing agencies that have proven superior service quality based entirely on ratings provided by their clients and job candidates. Award winners make up less than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America.
“Top Performer Award”
Top Performer Award by Workforce Logiq highlights high-performing staffing companies who are chosen based on a variety of criteria critical to our clients’ satisfaction, including customers serviced, cycle time, submittals per requisition, percentage of submittals hired, program compliance, fill ratio, and more.
Member American Staffing Association Since 1991.