Call Center Coordinator
Contract Long Term 3 Months Plus
Los Angeles, CA
ON-SITE M-FRI 8:30-5
We have many non-clinical openings in multiple positions with great hospitals. If this is not right for you please send in your resume we have other non-clinical roles we are trying to fill!!
Option 1 Staffing is an award winning, statewide, recognized leader in staffing and recruiting, specializing in placing the highest caliber of Non-Clinical Healthcare, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Administrative/Office and Accounting/Finance professionals in contract and direct-hire opportunities. We work with top and emerging companies in the Technology and Healthcare industry.
Under the direction of IDS Call Center Management, the Call Center Coordinator performs all tasks related to patient scheduling and pre-registration in an efficient, accurate and hospitable manner to ensure that patient, physician and organizational needs are met. Works closely with management to troubleshoot and resolve issues. Engages in performance improvement activities as needed and serves as a communication facilitator for area of responsibility.
SPECIFIC SKILLS NEEDED
· Critical thinking and problem solving skills to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and tactfully
· Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
· Attention to detail, actively listens and always follows appropriate channels of communication
· Excellent organizational skills, strong interpersonal skills
· Pleasant voice; ability to diffuse escalating situations and engage management when appropriate
· Good English spelling, reading and comprehension skills
· Knowledge and ability to perform tasks with Microsoft Office software
· Spanish/Chinese bilingual preferred
· Successful completion of high school education or GED
· Minimum 1 year Customer Service experience
· Ability to maintain composure and balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
Preferred but not Required:
· Telephone experience with excellent telephone etiquette
· Knowledge of insurance/authorization process and basic medical terminology
· Medical Assistant
· Work experience in a Call Center setting
For immediate consideration, please apply!
“Best of Staffing Award”
Best of Staffing Award is the only award in the U.S that recognizes staffing agencies that have proven superior service quality based entirely on ratings provided by their clients and job candidates. Award winners make up less than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America.
“Top Performer Award”
Top Performer Award by Workforce Logiq highlights high-performing staffing companies who are chosen based on a variety of criteria critical to our clients’ satisfaction, including customers serviced, cycle time, submittals per requisition, percentage of submittals hired, program compliance, fill ratio, and more.
Member American Staffing Association Since 1991