Playing a critical role within our client’s company as the technical / project / functional lead of Clinical Supply Chain, the position will be responsible for clinical supply chain and logistics related activities in support of the clinical trials at various phases.
- Lead and execute clinical drug supply chain and logistic activities.
- Review and /or approve related technical documents such as clinical label text, clinical / master batch records, clinical trial protocols and pharmacy manuals.
- Identify secondary packaging suppliers based on clinical product requirements.
- Interface with cross functional teams (Clinical Operations, QA, and Project management etc.) to ensure timely support of the projects.
- Coordinate and /or oversee packaging, labeling and distribution activities at the CMO(s).
- Develop and maintain an effective and efficient material management system.
- Conduct necessary training, update/develop required SOPs.
Required Experience, Skills, and Education:
- B.S. or M.S. in scientific fields with minimum of 8 years of experience in the pharmaceutical supply chain and logistics.
- Strong experience managing supply chain activities for US and / or global clinical trials including managing and overseeing supply and distribution centers.
- Working knowledge of import and export laws and processes a plus.
- Working knowledge and experience in the oncology trials a plus.
- Working knowledge / experience of the pharmaceutical drug products in terms of manufacturing and design a plus.
- Solid organizational and time management skills.
- Effective, open and transparent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Capable of working on multiple projects/tasks and able to meet timelines.
- Experience in building and maintaining drug forecast and distribution trackers and/or clinical inventory management system.
- Team-oriented, progressive thinker who enjoys participating in an innovative and creative work environment.
For immediate consideration, please apply!