SR. ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
CONTRACT 3 MONTHS PLUS
REDWOOD CITY, CA
OPTION 1 STAFFING is currently recruiting for a Sr. Administrative Assistant to administer and support programs under general supervision. He/she will work closely with leadership (including the Directors and Executive Committee members) and current staff.. Please note: this individual will be primarily responsible for overseeing the business side of operations, including budgets, expenditures.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree and three years of relevant experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Demonstrated ability to prioritize own work and multi-task.
· Demonstrated excellent organizational skills.
· Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership of projects.
· Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
· Ability to routinely and independently exercise sound judgment in making decisions.
· Demonstrated experience working independently and as part of a team.
· Relevant subject matter knowledge.
For immediate consideration, please apply!